The SMART BOX Relay Panels is a part of the Element-KNX Digital Bus system providing automated lighting control over twisted pair in a free tree topology structure. The modular relay panel is available 8 - 48 Relay configuration in three different sizes of enclosures.
- No Central Processing Unit, each device (relays and keypads) holds its own program in non-volatile memory.
- 4 or 16 Channel time clock provides annual scheduling with specified time periods (daily, weekly, date specific, night mode etc...) with a 10 year guaranteed battery back up.
- Relay Modules have built in timing circuits designed to provide time delays w/o the need of a time clock.
- Relays with built-in position indicators provide manual override for individual relays, zones or the entire system.
- The SMART BOX Relay Panel could be connected to an intranet or the internet with a dedicated IP address.
- IP module also allows remote access for factory programming, web access and monitoring.
- Free Topology (No Closed Loop Allowed) allows more than 58000 devices to be connected within the system and also could be tied to other control systems with appropriate hardware and programming.
- A: ESCPSU640CHKS Power supply unit, 640 mA, with integrated choke, output voltage 29 V DC rated operational voltage 120...230 V AC, 50...60 Hz.
- B: ESCCHK01S Choke, 640 mA, for operation with an Element power supply unit without integrated choke
- C: ESCIPIS IP Interface, for communication between KNX EIB devices and PCs or other devices with Ethernet (10BaseT) interface
- D: ESCRS232S RS 232 interface, for access to the bus line via the built-in Sub-D 9-pole connector.
- E: ESCTC16S 16 Channel Time Switch with 500 Scheduled events including 4 astronomical channels
- F: ESCREL8S N 512 load switch, 8x 347 V AC, 20 A, C load (UL listed), with one potential-free relay contact per output, rated voltage 347 V AC, rated current 20 A
- G: Terminal Blocks 20A Rated Terminal blocks for easy connection of Loads, Line Voltage and Neutral to the dedicated devices
- H: Mounting Handles For smooth installation of the Relay back-panel to the enclosure.
- I: Wire Ducts Easy Access Wires ducts with Built-In barrier for High and Low Voltage wires.
- 8 - 16 Relays
- 24 - 32 Relays
- 40 - 48 Relays Enclosure Types:
- Surface Mount Nema 1
- Flush Mount Power Supply Voltage:
- 120 Vac 50/60 Hz Relay Properties:
- 480 Vac Output Rated Voltage:
- 12-277 Vac / 347 Vac, 50 / 60 Hz
- 480 V "Y" with grounded three phase loads
- 20 A @ 347 Vac (General Purpose)
- 20 A @ 347 Vac Ballast (200 μF max.)
- 20 A @ 277 Vac (General Purpose)
- 20 A @ 277 Vac Ballast (200 μF max.)
- 1.5 HP @ 120 Vac
- 3.0 HP @ 277 Vac Available Relay Functions:
- Grouped Relays to control 2 pole and 3 pole loads
- Logical Functions (AND/OR) can be programmed
- Defined Pre-set initial value of the voltage restoration
- On/Off - delay mode
- NO/NC operation mode
- Normal / Timer operations Ambient Conditions:
- Environmental Ambient temperature operating: 23°F - 113°F (-5... +45°C)
- Specifications Ambient temperature non-op.: -13°F - 158°F (-25... +70°C)
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 5 % to 93 Programming:
- Factory Pre-programmed panels per spec (Standard)
- Via PC - USB or RS232 Connection with ETS Pro Software
- Time Clock Applications programmed on the device
- KNX (ANSI EIA 776, EN 50090) TP 1 (Element-KNX)Listing
- UL 916 , Energy Management EquipmentElectromagnetic Compatibility
- Complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules pursuant to the limits Class A digital deviceBus Cable
- 18 - 20 AWG, 2 Conductors, Solid Cu, Shielded (No termination required, connectors provided with optional devices)